logo subpagesEST 1961

Torpedo "Dealer B" table

060.jpg_product_product_product_product_product_product_product_product_product_product_product
Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table Torpedo "Dealer B" table

Torpedo "Dealer B" table

A "Dealer B" Mark 30 anti-sub torpedo mounted as a glass top table.

Length: 190 cm. (With glass top: 203 cm.)

Width: 46 cm. (With glass top: 76 cm.)

The Mark 30 Mod 0 torpedo was a British 18-inch air dropped anti-submarine passive acoustic homing torpedo.

The torpedo was air dropped from the Hawker-Siddeley Nimrod and Avro Shackleton aircraft.

The Mark 30, also referred to by its project name as Dealer B, was an eight-fin passive homing torpedo using conventional propellers. It was issued in June 1954, and served in both the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force until 1975. 

Examples of the Mark 30 torpedo can be seen in the collections of: 

RAF Museum Hendon, London.

Royal Air Force Museum, Cosford.