logo subpagesEST 1961

MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL

£950
lg_1422490.jpg
MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL

MICROSCOPE BY W. F. ARCHER OF LIVERPOOL

£950

A cased brass monocular microscope, the foot marked W. F. Archer 43 Lord St. Liverpool. Circa 1870.

Original lacquer, rack and pinion focusing with fine focus to front of barrel, adjustable damascened stage, with spring slide clip, and plano concave mirror.

In original mahogany fitted case with slide drawer, key and handle.

Height of microscope closed/lowered: 35 cm.

3 ocular/eyepieces.
4 objectives in canisters, 1 by E. Leitz.
Bulls eye condenser, 2".
Live box.
Substage condenser.

ARCHER, William F. (c.1827-1887) – owner/proprietor, 1848-1880's, business taken over by Archer & Sons in 1880's

Height: 39.5 cm | 15.5 in
Width: 22 cm | 8.75 in
Depth: 17 cm | 6.75 in